Pages

Friday 12 August 2016

Spotlight


“3 2 1 ready or not here I come.” It was Alice she was playing spotlight with Ruben, Clordia and I. I was hiding behind the mattress in a ball I was sweating like pouring water.  I see a light. “FOUND YOU RUBEN,” said Alice.  I feel cold. I know where Clordia was she was in my sisters room behind the door and as soon as I said cor car like an owl Alice found Clordia. “I WIN” I yelled at the top of my voice and released myself from the mattress. “I was looking for you” said Alice.


The End
By mark
Age 9

3 comments:

  1. Well done, Mark. You've worked on this and now it more sense. Next time I put a comment on your draft, please actually read it and make a change without me having to follow you up. I really like this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mark

    Great writing its really exciting

    to be btb plz check spelling

    thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark I like the way you used nouns to tell me who you were playing with. To be BTB use similes.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks

Mark

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.