Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

Monday morning

Monday morning
“WAKE UP!” it was Mum I hear lightning. It was 6 am I walk to the door Lika sprints up to me. My eyes are so foggy I can hardly see my porridge. “ Do you want to go to school early?” “ok yes please.” Lika was licking my arm. and I stood up on my feet and made Lika mad and she jumped on to my hands and I spin Lika around. “Sit down Mark.” once I finished my porridge Mum said“Time to go to school.” “Ok Mum.”

At school
My first friends I sore was Declyn, Jack L and Brock then Declyn, jack and I went to shoot hoops with me.

2 comments:

  1. Well done, Mark. Your goal of using punctuation is really coming along. You have some cool detail, but I would like to see more description. Could you try to include some similes next time? P.S. where is that piece of writing I asked you to post on Tuesday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark I like your capital letters and full stops and nouns.
    Next step you could do a capitol for Jack.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks

Mark

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.