Pages

Thursday 7 July 2016

Unwanted visitors

I’m wide wake my heart is pounding like I have just watched a horror film I don't know who it is but there is a knocking sound on the door. I’m not sure if this is a dream but I think I’m awake. Why would someone knock on my door at the middle of the night? BANG BANG BANG the door is opening and in comes a guy with green eyes that glow in the dark. and he is also holding a knife like he was a murder “you can no hide from Zass” says the murder. “I know you are under your blankets”.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mark.
    I really liked your onomatopoeias it made it exciting!
    I think you could improve by using similes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mark

    Your story was awesome it had cool onomatopoeia.





    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks

Mark

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.