Pages

Monday 4 July 2016

KWLV Chart Return ticket please



No gravity there are creators on the moon   























How do we not float? why is there no gravity?    
Trundled ase scientific  
At 6000 an hour(very fast). they ride to space in a rocket. vones is very hot. asternortes drink sweat. it will take 9 min to send a message get back to earth.there are sandstorms in mars. They can't breathe on mars. there are problems when they land. There's no gravity. They need special suites. Conchurs were planning to go to mars in 2020.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks

Mark

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.